All pupils are expected to wear correct school uniform at school and during the journey to and from school. Our school colours are gold and royal blue with black sensible shoes, not trainers. All items of clothing and equipment should be named. Tickenham Primary School does not accept responsibility for lost or stolen items of uniform or equipment.
School Uniform with our embroidered school logo is provided by our suppliers Monsoon Marketing Limited, 63 Teignmouth Road, Clevedon. 01275 870370
- Gold polo shirt
- Grey school trousers/shorts/skirt/pinafore
- Royal blue jumper/sweatshirt, cardigan or fleece with logo
- Black sensible school shoes (Not trainers)
- Light blue checked summer dress
- Grey or white socks/tights (plain, block colours)
PE Kits - children currently wear their PE kit
to school on PE days.
- Gold round neck PE T-shirt
- Black or Navy blue shorts/skort
- Black or Navy blue tracksuit/leggings for colder weather
- Black, Blue or White trainers
- Royal Blue Sports Hoodie with Tickenham logo
Our full School Uniform Policy can be found here.
We also have a pre-loved uniform service.
Thank you to our parent volunteers who manage this. Nicola Bow is the parent to contact currently. If you are ever not sure who to contact, please ask in the school office. A full range of second hand uniform is available. There is no set price list. All donations are gratefully received.